Blog The Dangers of Making Homemade FireworksRequest a Free Consultation
We recently read an article about a lucky individual who decided to make homemade fireworks. We say lucky because he and his wife escaped without injury, but the same can’t be said about their home.
Fire crews responded to an explosion inside a home in rural Huntington County, Indiana. The owner confirmed he was making fireworks in the home. The owner and his wife were both home at the time of the explosion but were not hurt. A small fire started but was put out by the owner.
Although the owner and his wife escaped injury, the home suffered major damage. The owner confirmed damage in every room, including the walls, floors, and roof. The explosion was so destructive that the foundation of the home was cracked and the entire house is reportedly a total loss.
There’s only a little bit of good news with this story: There are no injuries. However, this disaster could have been catastrophic.
If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of a fire or explosion, you are urged to contact the Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorneys of Wilson Kehoe Winingham. The lawyers at WKW can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call 317.920.6400 or fill out an online contact form for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Let WKW put our experience to work for you. Contact us for your free case evaluation.