Premises Liability Attorney in Indianapolis, IN

Request a Free Consultation

A premises liability claim arises when a visitor or tenant of a property is injured due to the misconduct or negligence of the owner of the property. If you have suffered an injury that you believe may be due to the negligence of the property owner, you may be entitled to damages to compensate you for your injury and treatment as well as the emotional suffering and financial loss you have incurred.

Types of Premises Liability Claims

Premises liability claims can encompass a wide variety of injuries, including the following:

Proving Premises Liability Cases

In cases involving premises liability, plaintiffs must show one or more of the following:

  • Property owner failed to properly maintain the property
  • Property owner created unsafe conditions that caused the injury
  • Property owner had previous knowledge about the unsafe hazard but failed to alert visitors or tenants to the condition
  • Property owner was not adequately diligent in addressing unsafe conditions that might attract children
  • Property owner took actions or neglected conditions that caused damage to a neighboring property

Contact a Premises Liability Attorney Today

If you or a loved one have been injured due to a property owner’s negligence, you are urged to contact the Indianapolis Premises Liability Attorneys of Wilson Kehoe Winingham. The lawyers at WKW can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call 317.920.6400 or fill out an online contact form for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.

Contact Us

Let WKW put our experience to work for you. Contact us for your free case evaluation.

Or, call us today at (317) 920-6400

Located In Indianapolis
Back to Top