Injury Attorneys | Restoring LivesTM
1. The Wilson Kehoe and Winingham website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Wkw.com may record your IP address, the URLs of the Websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the wkw.com website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, we may place cookies on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable wkw.com to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Wilson Kehoe and Winingham may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that wkw.com may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain firm website features, content or services.
1. Wilson Kehoe and Winingham uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing sites to your interest, and also to help wkw.com select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Wilson Kehoe Winingham, LLC tailor its website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of our efforts to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, WKW may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but WKW will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Wilson Kehoe and Winingham reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the wkw.com website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Any information sent to Wilson Kehoe and Winingham by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send to Wilson Kehoe and Winingham over the Internet, either through the wkw.com website or via e-mail is done at your own risk.
Transmission of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and wkw.com, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.