Call or Text Us For A Free Case Evaluation: 317.920.6400 | 800.525.8028 Search Site

Do I need a lawyer if my child has cerebral palsy?

January 16, 2017

Children with minor to severe cerebral palsy may require physical therapies and procedures, which can add up in cost. If you do in fact have a malpractice case, you aren’t the one responsible for such expenses; the physician or healthcare provider who committed malpractice is responsible. Having an experienced cerebral palsy and birth injury attorney on your side will give you an edge when seeking financial compensation to cover such expenses. He or she should have professional on-site staff and access to reliable expert witnesses to help aid in your case.

It is never recommended to take on a medical malpractice case alone. It’s always in your best interest to find the right attorney for your unique case to ensure a successful outcome.




Request A Free Case Evaluation

Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.

Submitting your information does not automatically create an attorney-client relationship. I agree