After graduating from Purdue University’s flight program, Chris Stevenson began his professional career flying as a commercial pilot. As an associate attorney, Chris now focuses his efforts on the firm’s aviation and product liability case load, using his technical and engineering background as an invaluable resource in litigation.
In Chris’ free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and kids and also working on his farm, with the help of his 5 sons, of course. He also enjoys horseback riding and is involved with 4-h.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Barrister, American Inns of Court
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Indiana Bar Association
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Recipient of the Charles C. Carey Memorial Scholarship
- Former flight crew member on Boeing 727 aircraft and Purdue University flight instructor
- 2009 recipient of American Inns of Court Outstanding Legal Education Program
- Indiana Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition, Since 2010
- Contributor, VERDICT magazine
- 2016 Grateful American Book Prize Recipient for The Drum of Destiny
- Pfenning v. Lineman: A New Approach to Sport’s Injury Cases, 32 VERDICT 81, Vol. 4 (2011)
- Admissibility of Traffic Tickets and Arrests in Personal Injury Litigation, 32 VERDICT 21, Vol. 1 (2011)
- Bicycles, Baseballs, and Golf: Assumption of the Risk of Injury in Sporting Activities, 31 VERDICT 32,Vol. 3 (2010)
- Depecage: Embracing Complexity to Solve Choice-of-Law Issues, 37 Ind. L. Rev. 303, Vol. 1, (2003)
- Plane Crash Litigation May Improve Travel Safety, The Indiana Lawyer, 31 July 2013.
- Construction Contractor Non-Delegable Duties: Then & Now, The Indiana Lawyer, 13 April 2015.