South Bend Personal Injury Lawyers
For over 30 years, our firm has been advocating for the people who were harmed by others’ misconduct. In fact, it’s consistently been our primary focus. Our personal injury attorneys always treat each case differently, as every person is unique.
Representation for South Bend Accident Victims
Our firm focuses on helping victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Operating or being near motorized vehicles is a necessary risk most of us take every day. We can try our best to be present and safe while we drive or walk, but we can’t ever guarantee that every one else will do the same. Their negligence could be the source of your injuries after an accident. In this instances, you will require the assistance of an experienced car accident attorney in South Bend.
- Workplace Injuries – Workplace injuries most commonly stem from lifting heavy objects, slips and falls, or getting trapped in rotating machines. If you’ve sustained an injury while on the job, you may be entitled to a settlement or workers’ compensation. Work with one of our construction accident lawyers to determine what may be owed to you.
- Premises Liability – If you were on land, in a building, or in the home of someone else and were subjected to unsafe conditions resulting in injury, your case would fall under premises liability. Examples include slipping on ice, electrocution from an exposed wire, or pool accidents.
- Products Liability – You never dreamed that your child’s car seat was manufactured poorly, putting his life at risk, or that his favorite toy harbored bacteria in places that were impossible to clean. If you had known, you would have avoided the products. These types of manufacturing and design defects injure thousands of people every year, but that doesn’t mean the risk should come with the territory.
- Insurance Claim Denials – The stress of a huge medical bill is enough to make you feel worn down all over again, especially when you expected your claim to honored. If you’ve been wrongfully denied an insurance claim, it’s time to find some answers.
- Medical Malpractice – When individuals make mistakes, there are often consequences as a result. Medical doctors, nurses, and other medical staff are no exception to this. In fact, their mistakes often invoke major injury and illness, for which compensation should be awarded. Let a medical malpractice lawyer help to handle these negotiations while you cope with an injury or care for a loved one.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse is illegal and it’s shameful. Indiana nursing homes have been ranked 42 out of 50 states, meaning that the care provided to our loved ones is substandard. If you’re under suspicion or have discovered that your loved one is being abused in a nursing home facility, contact our South Bend elder abuse attorneys.
Contact Our South Bend Injury Attorneys
No matter who we take on—hospitals, reckless drivers, or insurance companies—we never lose sight of our mission to find you relief. Contact our firm for a free case review, and to find out more about your best legal options and how our personal injury lawyers can help you.