Fort Wayne Personal Injury Lawyers
Drivers are reckless on the road. Places of employment neglect proper care for their employees. Insurance companies throw curve balls when it’s time to do their job. Because of negligent behaviors such as these, you might be left with life-changing damages or injuries. Afterward, you might find yourself drowning in a flurry of confusing paperwork and back-and-forth communication that ultimately leaves you feeling vulnerable and alone—not to mention that you’re still suffering. But why should you have to suffer from someone else’s mistakes?
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Indiana, remind yourself that there are others just like you. You don’t have to feel alone. The Ft. Wayne personal injury attorneys at Wilson Kehoe Winingham always provide their clients with trustworthy care. Their experience has been over 30 years in the making, and they continue to be strong every day. Our accident attorneys fight hard for relief for unjustly injured citizens in Fort Wayne.
Representation for Ft. Wayne Accident Victims
Our firm focuses on helping the victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Every time we get in our car we know there’s risk of an accident, but we focus on the “It won’t be me” mentality. However, sometimes, it is us—and sometimes, those accidents haunt us for the rest of our lives. When you experience a tragic auto accident, rely on a Ft. Wayne car accident attorney to help you determine the next steps.
- Workplace Injuries – We do what we have to do to make a living, even if that means a chance of exposure to harmful substances, operating potentially dangerous machinery, or falling from a few stories high. It’s up to your workplace to give you proper equipment and training to protect you from injuries. When they don’t and you do suffer injuries, you may be owed compensation. The workplace and construction accident lawyers at WKW will advocate on your behalf in the event that you are injured on the job.
- Premises Liability – Premises liability cases are typically caused by negligence. Things like icy sidewalks, shoddy stairs, or wet floors should just be taken care of—plain and simple. They shouldn’t cause serious injuries, but they do all too often.
- Products Liability – Product design, manufacturing defects, or inadequate safety warnings can spark unanticipated injuries by fault of the manufacturing company. But just because they’re unanticipated doesn’t mean the company’s not liable.
- Insurance Claim Denials – It’s stressful enough to be injured; you don’t need added strain from your insurance company. So when you receive an insurance claim denial, those stress levels rise even higher—often at times when you’re still trying to heal. If you’ve been denied an insurance claim or have been underpaid, we can help.
- Medical Malpractice – Even highly trained medical professionals make errors during practice. Negligent behavior comes with consequences that you can be stuck with. Accidents happen, but some accidents aren’t forgivable ones and require the assistance of a medical malpractice attorney..
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing homes should be full of loving caretakers, sanitary living conditions, and proper medical care. Unfortunately, the state of Indiana doesn’t have the greatest track record of care. If you or a loved one has suffered nursing home abuse in Fort Wayne, we encourage you to contact our elder abuse attorneys as soon as possible.
Our Ft. Wayne Injury Attorneys Are Waiting to Help
We can’t make any promises, but we can say that we’ll do everything in our power to take care of you. We maintain a respective approach to every unique case. Our personal injury attorneys will give you the strength to find relief. Get in touch for a free, no obligation case review.