Bloomington Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Bloomington, please know that you’re not alone. There is help available to you—all you have to do is accept it. The personal injury attorneys at Wilson Kehoe Winingham have been fighting for the citizens of Bloomington, Indiana for years, and we don’t plan to stop now. It is our goal to provide relief to people who have been injured by a negligent party’s actions—whether by another driver, a doctor, or an irresponsible company.
Representation for Bloomington Injury Victims
Our accident attorneys focus on helping the victims of many types of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Auto and truck accidents happen every day on I-69, but the Bloomington auto accident attorneys at WKW don’t just limit representation to victims of auto and truck accidents; we also represent victims of bicycle, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents, among others.
- Workplace Injuries – Injuries sustained at workplaces are, unfortunately, quite commonplace. Even if you trust your employer, unsafe working conditions can have dire consequences like exposure to harmful substances or injuries from equipment that’s overdue for inspection. In situations like these work with a workplace or construction accident attorney to determine if the company may owe you compensation.
- Premises Liability – The most common type of premises liability cases involve slips and falls. However, structures can collapse, large objects can fall, and break-ins can happen when you’re simply spending a few nights in a motel. In all of these situations, someone’s responsible, and it isn’t you.
- Products Liability – When you make a purchase, you expect the product you purchase to be safe and functional. But products can be manufactured poorly and prove defective, causing damage or injury.
- Insurance Claim Denials – Insurance companies can save people hundreds to thousands of dollars, but the only way they can save money for one person is by making more money on another. Frequently, this happens to people in the form of denied or underpaid insurance claims.
- Medical Malpractice – Bloomington residents are fortunate to have great healthcare, such as Indiana University Bloomington Hospital—a nationally ranked institution—at their disposal. However, despite hospitals’ high-quality care, doctors and other medical staff still make mistakes. If you are the victim of malpractice in a healthcare facility, depend upon a medical malpractice attorney to defend you.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing homes in the state of Indiana are ranked 42 in the nation—not a number that Hoosiers are bragging about. If you suspect that your loved one is being abused at a nursing home facility in Bloomington or a surrounding area, our elder abuse attorneys can advocate for your loved one.
Contact Our Bloomington Personal Injury Attorneys
You don’t have to go through tomorrow alone. Our bottom line is to find you the strength to keep moving forward and the relief to help you take back the part of your life you lost. If you’ve suffered injuries by way of negligence, our Bloomington injury attorneys want to help. Call or contact us online for a case evaluation. We’re confident we can find relief for your injuries together.