Jon Noyes earned his J.D., cum laude, from the Indiana University—Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2013. Prior to moving to Indianapolis, Jon graduated from Millikin University in Decatur, IL with a degree in political science. Jon is originally from Clearwater, FL, but spent a majority of his life in St. Louis, MO. In his free time, Jon enjoys murder mystery dinners, biking, jogging, cooking and kayaking/canoeing.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016
- Order of the Barrister, Honorable Robert H. Staton Moot Court Competition, 2012
- “A Short Phone Call Can Change the Dynamic of a Case.” The Indiana Lawyer, 7 May 2014
- “Ask and You Shall Receive: Rule 36 and Its Scope Under Indiana Law.” Indiana Law Review Blog, 18 Dec. 2014.
- “Simultaneous Death and the Indiana Wrongful Death Statute: Resolving the Ambiguities of the Statute When the Order of Death is Ambiguous.” Indiana Law Review Blog, 7 May 2015.
- “What is the Magic Word?: The Specificity Requirement of Exculpatory Agreements.” Indiana Trial Lawyers Association VERDICT, Volume 37, No. 2. 2016
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company v. Jakubowicz, 56 N.E.3d 617 (Ind. 2016) (amicus counsel)