INDIANAPOLIS (May 8, 2015) – The Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA), in coordination with the Office of the Indiana Attorney General and Feeding Indiana’s Hungry (FIsH), today announced the winners for this year’s March Against Hunger food drive competition. The following winners from each of the six divisions will receive the “Attorney General’s Cup” trophy at a local recognition event:
- Sole Proprietor – Steven Douglas Law Office, Ellettsville
- $1,170 monetary donations
- Small Firm – Wilson Kehoe Winingham, Indianapolis
- $1,180 monetary donations; 191 pounds of food
- Medium Firm – Wilkinson Goeller Modesitt Wilkinson & Drummy, Terre Haute
- $2,445 monetary donations
- Large Firm – Burke Costanza & Carberry, Merrillville
- $4,302.70 monetary donations; 257 pounds of food
- X-Large Firm – Barnes & Thornburg, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Elkhart
- $13,670 monetary donations; 417 pounds of food
- Public/Non-Profit/Local Bar Association – Vanderburgh County Prosecutor’s Office, Evansville
- $3,000 monetary donations; 1,690 pounds of food
This year’s March Against Hunger food drive competition took place March 1-31 and included 39 participants statewide, generating 10,105 pounds of food and $50,228.20 in monetary donations. Since 2009, the food drive has generated a total of 62,459 pounds of food and $282,027.91 in monetary donations for Indiana food banks.
We’d like to thank our employees, friends, and family who donated to this worthy cause. We look forward to next year’s competition and stocking the shelves at our local food bank.