The Indiana Attorney General’s 5th Annual March Against Hunger Challenge is complete and has exceeded any competition to date. We would like to congratulate the winners of the Attorney General’s Cup and also thank those who were able to make a donation.
- X-Large: Barnes & Thornburg
- Large: Burke Costanza & Carberry, LLP
- Medium: Wilkinson Goeller Modesitt Wilkinson & Drummy, LLP
- Small: Tuesley Hall Konopa, LLC
- Sole Proprietor: Steven Douglas Law Office
- Non-Profit/Public: Vanderburgh County Prosecutor’s Office
The March Against Hunger Challenge is a competition among law firms, law schools, law groups to raise much needed resources for regional food banks.
- Total Pounds Collected: 9,415
- Total Monetary Donations: $55,455.04
- Total Donations Converted to Pounds: 286,690.20
- Total Donations Converted to Tons: 143
This year, WKW raised $420.00 and donated 650 pounds of food to Gleaners’ Food Bank! We would like to take the time to thank our staff for donating to a worthy cause. Please visit the Gleaners’ Food Bank website for more information.