Bruce Kehoe, WKW partner, will speak at a National Business Institute seminar titled “Traumatic Brain Injury Cases: Doctor and Attorney Perspectives.” This intermediate-to-advanced level legal program is designed for personal injury plaintiff and defense attorneys. Insurance adjusters and paralegals will also benefit.
- Tips From a Doctor: Investigating Closed Head Brain Injuries
- Presented by Dr. Samantha L. Backhaus, Ph.D
- Calculating Brain Injury Damages and Life Care Plans
- Presented by David B. Wilson
- Defense Tactics Unique to Brain Injury Cases
- Presented by Scott M. Kyrouac
- How to Overcome Defenses in Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Presented by Scott A. Benkie
- How to Creatively Present Medical Evidence to Judge and Jury
- Presented by Bruce Kehoe
- Ethical Considerations for Personal Injury Attorneys
- Presented by Cari L. Sheehan
This seminar is Wednesday, October 29th from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM at the Hilton Indianapolis North, located at 8181 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46250.
6.0 CLE credits are available.
If you’re interested in attending, click here to register now.