Muncie Personal Injury Lawyers
The Muncie personal injury attorneys at Wilson Kehoe Winingham are committed to pulling injured persons out of their pain and suffering and replacing it with relief. Our firm has been a trustworthy one for years. We always practice with compassion, patience, and the right amount of fight to find comfort again for our injured clients.
Representation for Muncie Injury Victims
Our accident attorneys focus on helping the victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Negligent driving isn’t just limited to speeding or running a stop sign. It comes in many shapes and sizes, and the recklessness of the accident is almost always avoidable, thus making your injuries avoidable. Rather than coping alone, gain support from an auto accident lawyer in Muncie.
- Workplace Injuries – You want to do well by your workplace, but perhaps they insist on pushing you harder and harder until one day you’ve sustained an injury from overexertion. The injury is permanent, and you can no longer work. This and similar scenarios might make your workplace liable for damages and requires the consultation of a workplace or construction accident lawyer.
- Premises Liability – Poorly managed establishments are aware of hazardous conditions, yet fail to remedy them. As a result, you can obtain injuries you never dreamed of all due to someone else’s negligence.
- Products Liability – Thousands of interesting and helpful products are released every year. However, among those are products that might harm you when they intended to help. If a product has injured you, the manufacturers could be found responsible for your injuries.
- Insurance Claim Denials – Improperly denied insurance claims drain you both physically and financially. Dealing with big insurance companies is purposely over-complicated to make you feel paralyzed. Don’t let them fool you; you have a right to your claim.
- Medical Malpractice – Highly trained professionals—including medical doctors, nurses, and staff—are still human, and thus make mistakes. However, the mistakes they make have incredibly high stakes, and are often times permanently damaging. Obtain proper compensation for any injuries with a medical malpractice lawyer.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Moving care from a personal residence to a nursing home should be a relatively risk-free, dependable process. Unfortunately, it isn’t as dependable as one might think. If you’re concerned that your loved one is being neglected or abused in a Muncie nursing home, contact our personal injury attorneys now.
Contact Our Muncie Injury Attorneys
No one can argue that injuries caused by negligence are fair. No one can tell you that your feelings are wrong. What we can do is offer trustworthy legal services to bring you back to the self you once were. If you’ve been injured, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Muncie law firm for a free examination of your case.