Anderson Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve sustained injuries from an accident, you might not be feeling your best—especially when the injuries were caused by someone else. Feeling angry, sad, confused, frustrated, and hopeless are all normal reactions when your life has been changed at the hands of someone negligent. Finding people who can provide dependable advice can be hard, and you might feel like suffering through your injuries is an easier feat. While those feelings are undoubtedly overwhelming, you don’t have to feel that way forever.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you’re not the only one who’s scared, suffering, and hurting. The Anderson personal injury lawyers at Wilson Kehoe Winingham have been fighting for our citizens for over 30 years. It’s always been our goal to offer relief to individuals who have been injured by the negligent behavior of others—whether the behavior came from a doctor, an irresponsible party, or other drivers.
Representation for Injury Victims in Anderson
Our firm focuses on helping the victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Hit and runs. Rear-end collisions. T-bones. They’re all frightening accidents, and they can all cause damage to not just your property, but to your life. If you are the victim of a bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents, let a car accident attorney represent you.
- Workplace Injuries – Despite the trust we may have in our employers, workplace injuries are relatively common. Unsafe working conditions open doors for grim consequences, such as injuries caused by equipment overdue for inspection, or not having proper protective gear around harmful substances. In these instances, a construction accident attorney can help to determine if the company may owe you compensation.
- Premises Liability – Premises liability cases most often involve falls and slips. But, assaults can happen at your favorite resort, structures can break down and collapse, and you can be injured from the toppling of large objects. In these moments of misfortune, you’re most likely not the one responsible.
- Products Liability – When you make a purchase, you have the expectation that the product will be safe. But be aware that products can be manufactured defectively and cause unexpected injuries.
- Insurance Claim Denials – Imagine you’re feeling relieved that you’ve been treated for an injury, and you’re even more relieved that your insurance company will front the bill. But then imagine being wrongfully denied the claim, leaving you stuck with a massive, unpayable bill with little to no rationale. Unfortunately, this is often not an imaginary situation, but a shocking reality to many accident victims.
- Medical Malpractice – When you’re in a time of medical crisis, you rely on places like Saint John’s Health System and Community Hospital Anderson to get back on your feet. The last thing we expect is to be further injured by doctors, nurses, aand other medical staff, but sadly, mistakes happen. In these circumstances, let a medical malpractice lawyer be your advocate.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse is all too common in the state of Indiana. It’s heartbreaking, it’s cruel, and it’s tragic—and it’s not acceptable. If you’re scared that your loved one is being abused at a nursing home in Anderson or a surrounding Indiana community, our elder abuse attorneys can step in.
Contact Our Anderson Injury Attorneys
The Anderson accident attorneys at WKW are here for you, and will help you shoulder your burdens. We’ll help you stand tall when you feel like you don’t have much in you anymore. It’s not a hopeless battle. Our bottom line is to provide relief to injured people when they need it most. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about how we can help.