Kokomo Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you probably feel like there are hundreds of roadblocks preventing you from moving on with your life—some of which may be temporary or permanent disabilities, crippling debt, pain and suffering, lost wages or total lifestyle changes. These emotions are overwhelming, and you might not know where to turn to find reliable and trustworthy advice about how to best remedy your situation. That’s understandable, but just know you shouldn’t give up on yourself despite seemingly impossible obstacles.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Kokomo, trustworthy local legal help is out there. The Kokomo personal injury attorneys at Wilson Kehoe Winingham are prepared to provide relief to those who were injured by the negligent actions of others. Negligence comes in all shapes and sizes. Whether you’ve been injured by an irresponsible company or a fellow driver on the road, our personal injury attorneys don’t back down. They haven’t for many years, nor will they now.
Representing Kokomo Accident Victims
Our firm focuses on helping the victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Truck and car wrecks happen almost daily in Kokomo, potentially producing more injured citizens each time. WKW doesn’t put a cap on injured victims; our auto accident lawyers extend representation to victims of bicycle, motorcycle, aviation, and pedestrian accidents, as well as others.
- Workplace Injuries – Prolonged exposure to lead, mold, and asbestos can lead to mesothelioma and cancer. The tiniest drop of a harmful substance could burn or blind you. These examples of workplace injuries are unfortunately common, but they shouldn’t be. Fortunately, our workplace and construction accident lawyers are experienced with these types of cases and can help you to navigate a legal course of action.
- Premises Liability – When having visitors of any kind, a property owner is responsible for maintaining safe conditions. If you were injured in a building, home, or on land owned by another party, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury, treatment, and lost wages.
- Products Liability – Consumers are often injured by defective products and insufficient marketing, but not enough of them are speaking out. If you’ve been injured by a product, reach out to the Kokomo product liability attorneys.
- Insurance Claim Denials – Insurance companies are legally required to abide by obligations listed in their contracts, and a big part of their job is to operate in good faith with their clients. Despite these laws and standards, many people wind up dealing with denied or underpaid insurance claims.
- Medical Malpractice – Drug injuries, birth injuries, and the use of defective medical devices are only a few causes of medical malpractice suits. WKW has both medical malpractice attorneys and medical professionals on site to prepare for a win
- Nursing Home Abuse – No one forced the growing number of incompetent caregivers to abuse and neglect our loved ones in nursing homes. The decision to transfer care was difficult enough. If your loved one is being abused or neglected in a Kokomo nursing home, contact our elderly abuse attorneys.
Get in Touch With Our Kokomo Injury Attorneys
Don’t drown yourself in the havoc of your injuries. You’ve suffered enough from negligence and misconduct, so let our Kokomo accident attorneys take it from here. We can discuss your injuries, the nature of which you obtained them, and review your case for free. You may be entitled to financial compensation.