Richmond Personal Injury Lawyers
We understand that finding trustworthy and empathetic attorneys can be hard, but always know that you don’t have to take on the fight alone. The personal injury attorneys at Wilson Kehoe Winingham have been helping wrongfully injured people just like you in Richmond, Indiana for years. They’ve been wholeheartedly committed to sweeping away pain and suffering brought on by the negligent behavior of others.
Representing Richmond Accident Victims
Our firm focuses on helping the victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – After a crash, drivers can flee the accident site, leaving you alone with serious injuries. Cyclists can be knocked down, and may even stay down, all by fault of reckless drivers. Speak with an auto accident attorney to learn more about your rights.
- Workplace Injuries – Industrial plants, inadequate training, and a lack of safety inspections can all pose threats to your personal welfare. You want to go into your job trusting that your workplace has your wellbeing in check, but your injuries may prove otherwise. A construction accident lawyer can be your advocate in your workplace.
- Premises Liability – Pouring salt on an icy sidewalk is easy. Maintaining adequate security measures in a hotel is a given. But sometimes, businesses neglect the simplest of tasks, leading to complicated or permanent injuries.
- Products Liability – It’s by responsibility of manufacturers to produce competent products. If you’ve sustained an injury from a product you purchased, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Insurance Claim Denials – You feel at ease when you know you have insurance to cover the costs of car repairs or medical bills, but that ease can be quickly ripped out from under you if your insurance company underpays or denies your claim.
- Medical Malpractice – It might take time to discover that treatment you received for an illness or injury actually caused further injuries. As soon as you realize that you may have sustained injuries from medical doctors or staff, contact our Richmond medical malpractice attorneys.
- Nursing Home Abuse – The last thing we ever expect is to have our loved ones abused in a nursing home— a supposedly safe and happy place. As foul as it may be, nursing home abuse is common. If you fear your loved one is being abused at a Richmond nursing home, get in touch with us immediately.
Contact Our Richmond Injury Attorneys
You don’t have to feel powerless against big companies, hospitals, or reckless drivers. At the end of the day, it’s your life that’s been changed and your wellbeing that has been darkened by a wrongfully acquired injury. You shouldn’t be responsible for picking up the broken pieces. Contact the accident attorneys at our Richmond, Indiana firm for a free case evaluation.