Evansville Personal Injury Lawyers
No one blames you for the anger you might be feeling after you’ve been injured in an accident. You’re facing a lot of physical, emotional, and financial changes that you simply weren’t prepared for. Now, by the careless actions of another, you’re left to manage these enormous life changes without a clear path of where to go, or even where to begin.
You must try not to feel as though you have to untangle the damage alone. If you’ve been harmed in an accident, the Evansville personal injury attorneys at Wilson Kehoe Winingham are available to you for guidance. They’ve been on a mission to defend wrongfully injured Evansville citizens for years. Our attorneys only reach the end of the mission when they provide relief to the people who have been injured by misconduct. Whether the negligence sprouted from a reckless driver, physician, or a large-scale insurance company, responsibility will be placed where it belongs.
Representation For Personal Injury Victims in Evansville
Our firm focuses on helping the victims of personal injuries, including:
- Transportation Accidents – Thousands of cars and trucks travel on I-164 every day, and unfortunately, accidents are inevitable with such high traffic. Our Evansville car accident attorneys don’t narrow representation to auto and truck crashes. We also advocate for victims of motorcycle, bicycle, aviation, and pedestrian accidents, among others.
- Workplace Injuries – You were hired at your job to perform specific tasks. As a whole, your place of employment also has an obligation to to maintain safe working conditions. If you’ve suffered injuries while on their watch, they may be at fault for your injuries. Consult with a workplace and construction accident attorney to determine the next steps to take.
- Premises Liability – Common causes of premises liability cases surround slips and falls. Nevertheless, poorly secured areas and faulty stairs, for example, can also result in major injuries. If you believe the injuries you sustained on someone else’s property were due to negligence or misconduct, you may be owed compensation.
- Products Liability – Some products are unsafe just by design. It’s up to the company to market the risks to consumers before injury occurs. In instances where a product was designed and/or manufactured poorly, or a product failed to provide adequate safety instructions, the manufacturer may be at fault for your injuries.
- Insurance Claim Denials – Health insurance companies save people hundreds to thousands of dollars each time they seek medical treatment. While some people are saving money, others are losing it by way of insurance claim denials and underpaid claims.
- Medical Malpractice – Evansville residents are lucky to have a hospital like Deaconess Hospital close by for emergency and specialty treatment. However, no matter how reliable the care of any health organization is, people are people, and doctors, nurses, assistants, and other medical staff can make errors that leave devastating injuries. In these instances, rely on a medical malpractice attorney to navigate this difficult terrain.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Making the decision to outsource care for your loved one is a difficult one. You never expect that the facility you carefully chose would end up abusing and neglecting their patients. If you’ve discovered that your loved one is being abused at a nursing home facility in Evansville or a surrounding area, our Indiana elder abuse attorneys can defend your loved one.
Reach Out to Our Evansville Injury Attorneys
When your injuries were sustained from a negligent party’s actions, the suffering goes beyond just physical pain. Both temporary and permanent injuries can have lifelong side effects. In these cases you’ve essentially been robbed of a piece of your life, so let’s get it back. Our Evansville accident attorneys extend free case reviews.