In over 30 years of practice, our firm has consistently accumulated a variety of awards. It’s rewarding when our efforts are recognized by peers as being above the industry standard. We’re proud to be a recipient of or affiliated with the following awards and organizations:
- WKW was recognized as a Tier-1 Personal Injury Litigation and Product Liability Litigation law firm by U.S. News — Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in its 2013 and 2017 annual rankings. These rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.
- Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in the same practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed in Best Lawyers, and for these reasons, it is considered a singular honor to make it on the list. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
- The International Network of Boutique Law Firms (INBLF) is a network of highly-credentialed, single-discipline boutique law firms across the United States and Canada. The INBLF is not an organization that a lawyer or law firm can join by paying a fee; instead, it carefully reviews the qualifications each potential member and invites only those who represent the highest level of knowledge, experience, and reputation to join.
- Martindale-Hubbell ratings are established by attorneys for attorneys, and an “AV” rating indicates a demonstration of the highest professional and ethical standards.
- At the 2013 annual awards banquet, the Indiana Chamber of Commerce announced WKW as 24th on the Best Places to Work – Small Companies in Indiana rankings.