All of WKW’s accident attorneys offer free case evaluations after you or a loved one have been in a wreck. But, before you contact us, we want to offer every driver the opportunity for better-preparedness for a potential case. Not to mention more efficiency when reporting the accident to the police and your insurance company.
Why Download the WKW Car Accident App?
Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, and fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when a car accident happens. Our free accident app is also great for inexperienced teenage drivers. It empowers them by having an easy, step-by-step process to collect all the data needed for a solid accident report. The Accident App is also a great way to give parents peace of mind once their teens hit the road.
WKW Car Accident App Features
Every car accident application should prepare its users with the most efficient features to help them prepare for a potential car accident claim.
Our car accident app features include:
- Camera, voice recorder, notepad and drawing pad to provide all you’ll need to record crucial data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any type of motor vehicle accident.
- Time-saving forms to clearly collect accident data from other parties (e.g. other drivers, witnesses, passengers, etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm.
Thousands of mobile apps exist in today’s market, so what’s one more quick download? It’s one of those things you don’t think you or your teens will ever need–until you do. In the event of an accident, you and your loved ones will be glad you took a few seconds to download our free car accident app.
If you or a loved one have been in a car accident, contact our Indianapolis car accident attorneys. You can reach our firm at 317-920-6400 or fill out the contact form below for your no-obligation case review.
REQUEST A FREE CASE EVALUATION